Trivia questions are for fun they are informative, interesting, amazing and excellent source of knowledge. They are an ultimate source of entertainment as you can fire loads of questions at a friend’s party, family gatherings or while having a boring day with your friends at home, other than having fun you can access plethora of information on variety of topics, coming across random facts, you will also be surprised about knowing of past history, present events and future developments planned to take over successfully.
Below here are mentioned Fun Trivia Questions with their answers.
FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOR ADULTS
- What is another word for ‘lexicon’? Dictionary
- What flavor is Cointreau? Orange
- What national holiday in Mexico has picnickers munching coffins and sugar skulls? The Day of the Dead
- Sandra Bullock won the Academy Award for best actress for her role in which 2009 movie? The Blind Side.
- In ‘The Simpsons’ what is the name of the beer served in Springfield? Duff.
- Churchill, Sherman and Panzer were all developed as types of what? Tank.
- In which film did Humphrey Bogart say, “We’ll always have Paris”? Casablanca.
- By what other word Motion Picture Academy Awards ARE also known? Oscars.
- “My heart will go on” came from which movie? Titanic.
- Which record label did Michael Jackson first record on? Motown.
- Emerald is the birth stone for which month? May.
- May Queen, Wisely crab, Fox whelps and Lane’s Prince Albert are all species of what? Apples.
- What is all spice alternatively known as? Pimento.
- Which atmospheric gas is the most common? Nitrogen.
- In baseball where do the Blue Jays come from? Toronto.
FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS FORKIDS
- What is the name of the pirate in Peter pan? Captain Hook
- How many legs does a spider have? Eight
- Scooby doo and his friends travel around in which vehicle? The Mystery Machine
- What is the name of the Winnie the Pooch’s donkey friend? Eeyore.
- What is a Brontosaurus? A dinosaur
- What is the colored part of the human eye is called? The Iris.
- How many holes are there on a Golf course? Eighteen
- Which country is home to kangaroos? Australia.
- If you suffer from Arachnophobia, which animal are you scared of? Spiders.
- From which language does the word Ketchup come from? Chinese.
- Who is the only cricketer to score two centuries in a World Cup?Rahul Dravid.
- When the first Wimbledon tournament was held? In the year 1877.
- In which city is the cathedral of Notre Dame? Paris.